Creasing and Cutting Machine (ML750)
|FOB Price:||US $4,800-5,900 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $4,800-5,900/ Set|
|Transport Package:||wooden case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- DIE CUTTING MACHINE AND HOT STAMPING
- 4 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: ML750
- Imprinting Type: Platen
- Die Cutting Tool: Metal Mold
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- 750*520mm: 1800kg
- Specification: CE, ISO9001
- HS Code: 84414000
- Species: Die Cutting and Creasing Machine
- Placing Form of Template: Horizontal
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Application: Paper Packaging Materials, Stickers Products, Heat Insulation Material, Insulating Materials, Dust-proof Material
- Trademark: shenda
- Origin: ruian,zhejiang,china
|Cutting lenght (m)||<15|
|Inner Frame Size (mm)||750*520|
|Machine Size (mm)||1450×1350×1500|
|Machine Weight (kg)||1800|
Creasing and cutting machine is a special equipment for cutting various ordinary cardboard, corrugated board, plastic sheet, leather product.
It has such features:
1. Compact structure, exquisite workmanship, great pressure, high precision, convenience of use, safety and reliability of operation.
2. Machine body adopts high strength quality material.
3. It adopts 4 or 3 shafts bevel gear structure with stable performance, great pressure and lower noise.
4. Single electro magnetic clutch, flexibility of operation.
5. Sound height and layout with big angle, according to CE standard to design, Adopts Switzerland ABB, France SCHNEIDER, Japan OMRON.
6. Single cutting, consecutive cutting, open and delay time(scope can be adjusted).
7. Integrating lubricating system.
8. This machine has passed by CE and ISO9001.
1. THE PAYMENT: 30% to be paid as deposit before producing, balance before shipment.
2. THE DELIVERY TIME: About 30 to 40 days after receipt of the deposit.(If we have no in stock)
3. In every order, the buyer should tell the supplier the voltage and the documents( clear custom )so as to avoid mistake.
4.The buyer should have the equipment to suspend and discharge for the machine.